Last updated: May 23, 2018
Personal information we collect
When you visit our Sites or use our Apps, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our Sites, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our Sites, and information about how you interact with our Sites and Apps. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on our Sites, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse our Sites.
- We also use third party analytics services such as Google: See here for how Google uses data when you use our Service and how you may opt out (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ , https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/). We also use Clicky Analytics: See here for how Clicky uses data when you use our Service (https://clicky.com/terms/privacy) and here for how you may opt out (https://clicky.com/optout).
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our Sites or Apps, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
You may voluntarily provide us information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, and other personally identifiable information if you register for a user account on our Sites or Apps (including by “following,” or “liking,” MERGE on a third party website or network). If you correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of your email messages, your email address and our responses. We may also retain any messages you send through our Sites or Apps. You may provide us information in User Content, such as your public profile and comments that you post to our Sites or Apps. We refer to this information as User-Provided Information.
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information and User-Provided Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our Sites or Apps (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect:
- To provide multi-player interactive gameplay;
- To present a localized (translated) user-interface;
- Internally for purposes such as analyzing how our Sites and Apps are used, diagnosing service or technical problems, maintaining security, and personalizing content; and
- To help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Sites and Apps (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with our Sites and Apps, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Targeting and Marketing. Although we do not serve third-party advertising on our Site, we do work with third-parties to target advertising for our Site on the third-party websites. These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our Site more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Sharing your personal information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Sites and Apps -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/ , and here: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. We also use Clicky Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our Sites and Apps -- you can read more about how Clicky uses your Personal Information here: https://clicky.com/terms/privacy. You can also opt-out of Clicky Analytics here: https://clicky.com/optout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track (“DNT”)
Please note that we do not alter our Sites’ data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through our Sites or Apps), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through our Sites or Apps, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Merge Labs, Inc. does not knowingly collect data from or about children under 13 without the permission of parent(s)/guardian(s). If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Merge Labs, Inc.
454 Soledad St, Ste. R-100
San Antonio, Texas, US 78205