How it Works
When you move, it moves. You duck, it ducks. You jump, it jumps. Blaster merges the digital space with the real world and puts you in the game! Play anywhere from your bedroom to your backyard, challenge your friends in multiplayer matches, and prove your skills to the world. MERGE 6DoF Blaster tracks your movements in the real world using sophisticated positional tracking technology, for the most immersive gameplay ever experienced on a mobile device. Grab your Blaster and smartphone, and step into the game!
We’re excited to announce MERGE 6DoF Blaster at CES 2018! MERGE 6DoF Blaster uses next generation technology that makes all previous VR/AR blasters obsolete. We’re opening Blaster SDK to developers and games studios worldwide, and releasing manufacturing specs to enable manufacturers to create their own Blaster-compatible products. Coming to major retailers in 2018!
- New breakthrough AR/VR technology merges your space with the digital world.
- Experience handheld virtual reality without the need for a headset or expensive gear.
- Walk around in your very own video game, block shots, and dodge enemies using real world movements in your environment.
- Compete against players worldwide and become the champion!
- No setup required, just drop in your smartphone and play.
- MERGE 6DoF Blaster is a VR/AR input device that uses positional tracking technology like SLAM, ARKit, ARCore, or Vuforia.
Easy for developers
- MERGE 6DoF Blaster SDK makes it easy for developers to build next generation VR gaming experiences using Unity 3D.
4 action buttons
- Run. Jump. Shoot. Interact. Four action buttons give developers a rich toolset for building complex interactive experiences.
Taking VR to mobile
- Taking high-end VR and console gaming to a mobile platform.
- Handheld VR -- no headset required.